Asus ROG STRIX RTX2060 EVO Advanced, 6GB DDR6, 2 HDMI, 2 DP, 1740MHz Clock, RGB
ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 EVO Advanced Edition 6GB GDDR6 with powerful cooling for higher refresh rates
- Advanced Edition: Boost Clock 1740 MHz (OC Mode)/ 1710 MHz (Gaming Mode)
- NVIDIA TURING: ROG GeForce RTX graphics cards are powered by the Turing GPU architecture and the all-new RTX platform. This gives you up to 6X the performance of previous-generation graphics cards and brings the power of real-time ray tracing and AI to games.
- DirectX 12: Power new visual effects and rendering techniques for more lifelike gaming.
- NVIDIA Shadowplay Record and share high-quality gameplay videos, screenshots, and livestreams with your friends.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- 0dB Technology lets you enjoy light gaming in relative silence.
- Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- MaxContact Technology allows 2X more contact with the GPU chip for improved thermal transfer.
- Aura Sync compatibility lets you customise and sync lighting effects with other compatible hardware.
The ROG Strix GeForce RTX 2060 EVO teams up NVIDIA's A-list GPU with an elite cast of specialists, setting the stage for epic gaming action. Gargantuan power delivery provides the muscle to push overclocking boundaries, while cooling that's honed to perfection keeps the spotlight squarely on Turing's performance. And with an arsenal of utilities that allow you to customise and tweak this extreme hardware, you call the shots.
Asus ROG STRIX RTX2060 EVO Advanced, 6GB DDR6, 2 HDMI, 2 DP, 1740MHz Clock, RGB Lighting
PCI Express 3.0
Nvidia RTX 2060
Base Clock: 1365 MHz
Boost Clock: 1710 MHz
Boost Clock: 1740 MHz
CUDA Cores / Stream Processors
1920 CUDA Cores
2 x HDMI 2.0b
2 x DisplayPort 1.4
7680 x 4320
Max Display Support
500W or greater recommended
1 x 6-pin PCIe power
1 x 8-pin PCIe power
ASUS GPU Tweak II & Drivers
30 x 13.2 x 5 cm
1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
1 x Quick Guide